Volunteer for nation Father/Mother
Do you want to experience a great sporting moment from the inside? Why not accompany one of the 12 nations to the 2019 Kin-Ball World Cup?
Become a volunteer for the 2019 Kin-Ball World Cup, which will take place in the city of Les Ponts-de-Cé from Monday, October 28 to Saturday, November 2!
Fathers & Mothers are the referees of a foreign delegation for the duration of the competition.
Their missions are to:
- Welcome the players upon their arrival, take them to their accommodation and accompany them in the allocation of rooms,
- Drive players between the different sites during the competition week (accommodation, training rooms, competition rooms...),
- To be the privileged interlocutor between the delegation and the organizers;
- Be at least 19 years old and 1 year of driving licence to drive a minibus,
- Have some knowledge of foreign languages,
- Be available throughout the week of competition;
Are you interested?
Join us! Send us an email to email@example.com